Special January Offer!!!!
£250 Discount Off Our Products
Whitecross Boiler Installation
New Gas Boilers On Finance
Get a brand new A+ Rated Energy-Efficient boiler fitted and start saving money on your monthly gas bills right away.
Gas Boiler Installation to satisfy all your requirements and budgets!
Call Us Now To Get A Free No Obligation Quote
Having A Brand New Gas Boiler Installed Is As Easy As One Two Three
1. Request Your Free Quote
2. Get Your Quote
3. Get Your Gas Boiler Installed
Just Get In Touch With our Whitecross team and give them your details, or your details on our boiler quotations on line form and submit it in for a Free No Obligation Quote.
Arrange for your new boiler to be fitted on a day that’s appropriate for you.
When you are enquiring about a new Boiler Installation, the boiler engineer will ask you several questions & take a look at your requirements & desires regarding getting your new boiler fitted.
In some cases if you know precisely what you need, this can be done on the telephone. At other occasions you may need a qualified Boiler Engineer to visit & survey your property. Some of the questions the Gas Engineer might ask you or will identify while in your property would be:
- Are you replacing an existing boiler or is this a new boiler installation?
- If you are looking for a boiler replacement where is your boiler at the moment?
- Does your property currently have a gas supply?
- Do you need a Combi Boiler, or another boiler type such as a condensing boiler, system boiler or a traditional boiler? Note: For more information on these boilers, please read our Types Of Boilers page.
- Is the gas supply to your property adequate to supply the requirements of your household &a your boiler?
- Where is the flue from your boiler?
- How many people live in your property?
- Approximately how much water do you use at the same time?
With this information they will have a general picture regarding the requirements for your property.
They will then give you with a couple of choices as to which boiler types are available to you & what is your best option. They will then provide you with your Boiler Installation or Replacement Quote.