Special January Offer!!!!
£250 Discount Off Our Products
Westbrook Boiler Replacement
New Boilers On Buy Now Pay Later
Get a new Energy-Efficient boiler installed and start saving money on your monthly gas bills right away.
Boiler Replacement to fit all your requirements & finances!
Phone Us Now For A Free No Obligation Quote
Getting A A+ Rated Boiler Fitted Is As Easy As 1 2 3
1. Request A Free Quote
2. Receive A Quote
3. Get Your Boiler Fitted
Simply Get In Touch With our Westbrook team and give them your details, or fill out your details on our boiler quotations online form and submit it in for a Free No Obligation Quote.
Arrange for your brand new boiler to be fitted on a day that is suitable for you.
When you are enquiring about a new Boiler Replacement, the boiler technician will ask you a few questions & look at your requirements & desires regarding having your new boiler installed.
Sometimes if you understand exactly what you need, this maybe done on the phone. At other occasions you may need a trained Heating Engineer to visit & survey your property. Some of the questions the Gas Engineer might ask you or will identify while in your property would be:
- Are you replacing an existing boiler or is this a new boiler installation?
- If you are looking for a boiler replacement where is your boiler currently?
- Does your property currently have a gas supply?
- Do you need a Combi Boiler, or another boiler type such as a traditional boiler, system boiler or a condensing boiler? Note: For more information on these boilers, please read our Types Of Boilers page.
- Is the gas supply to your property sufficient to supply the requirements of your boiler & your household?
- Where is the flue from your boiler?
- How many people live in your property?
- Approximately how much water do you use at the same time?
With this information they will have an overall picture regarding the requirements for your property.
They will then supply you with a couple of options as to which boiler types are available to you & what is your best option. They will then give you your Boiler Installation or Replacement Quote.