Special January Offer!!!!
£250 Discount Off Our Products
Boiler Replacement Sankey Bridges
Gas Boilers With Free Finance
Get a brand new Energy Saving gas boiler fitted and start saving money on your energy bills immediately.
Gas Boiler Replacement to fit all your requirements & budgets!
Phone Us Now To Get A Free No Obligation Quote
Having A A+ Rated Gas Boiler Installed Is As Easy As One Two Three
1. Request Your Free Quote
2. Get Your Quote
3. Get Your Gas Boiler Installed
Just Phone our Sankey Bridges team and give them your details, or fill in your details on our gas boiler quotations on line form and send it in for a Free No Obligation Quote.
Schedule for your A+ Rated gas boiler to be fitted on a day that’s appropriate for you.
When you are enquiring about a new Boiler Replacement, the heating engineer will ask you a few questions and discuss your requirements and desires concerning having your new boiler fitted.
Often if you understand precisely what you require, this could be completed on the telephone. At other occasions you may need a trained Heating Engineer to visit and survey your property. Some of the questions the Heating Engineer might ask you or will identify while on your property would be:
- Are you replacing an existing gas boiler or is this a new gas boiler installation?
- If you are wanting a boiler replacement where is your boiler currently?
- Does your property currently have a gas supply?
- Do you need a Combi Boiler, or another boiler type such as a condensing boiler, traditional boiler or a system boiler? Note: For more information on these boilers, please read our Types Of Boilers page.
- Is the gas supply to your property adequate to supply the requirements of your boiler and your household?
- Exactly where is the flue from your boiler?
- How many people live in your property?
- Approximately how much water do you use simultaneously?
With this information they are able to get a general picture about the requirements for your property.
They will then provide you with some options as to the boilers that are available to you and what is your best option. They will then provide you with your Boiler Installation or Replacement Quote.