Special January Offer!!!!
£250 Discount Off Our Products
Boiler Replacement Latchford
Boilers With Free Finance
Get a brand new Energy-Saving boiler installed and start to save money on your monthly energy bills straight away.
Boiler Replacement to fit all your requirements and finances!
Get In Touch With Us Today For A Free No Obligation Quote
Getting A New Boiler Fitted Is As Easy As 1 2 3
1. Request Your Free Quote
2. Get Your Quote
3. Get The Boiler Fitted
Just simply Phone our Latchford team and give them your details, or complete your details on our boiler quotes online form and submit it in for a Free No Obligation Quote.
Arrange for your brand new boiler to be installed at a time that’s appropriate for you.
When you are enquiring about a new Boiler Replacement, the gas technician will ask you a few questions and take a look at your requirements and desires about getting your new boiler installed.
Often if you understand precisely what you require, this may be done on the telephone. At other occasions you might want a trained Gas Engineer to visit and survey your property. Some of the questions the Boiler Engineer might ask you or would identify while in your property would be:
- Are you replacing an existing boiler or is this a new boiler installation?
- If you are wanting a boiler replacement where is your boiler currently?
- Does your property currently have a gas supply?
- Do you need a Combi Boiler, or another boiler type such as a system boiler, traditional boiler or a condensing boiler? Note: For more information on these boilers, please read our Types Of Boilers page.
- Is the gas supply to your property sufficient to supply the requirements of your household &a your boiler?
- Where is the flue from your boiler?
- How many people live in your property?
- Approximately how much water do you use simultaneously?
With this information they can have an overall idea about the requirements for your property.
They will then provide you with a couple of choices as to what boiler types are available to you and what is your best option. They will then give you your Boiler Installation or Replacement Quote.