Cobbs Boiler Replacement
New Gas Boilers On Buy Now Pay Later
Get A Free No Obligation Quote
Have a brand new A+ Rated Energy Efficient gas boiler installed and start to save money on your monthly energy bills now.
Gas Boiler Replacement to fit all your requirements and finances!
Contact Us Now To Get A Free No Obligation Quotation
Having A A+ Rated Gas Boiler Fitted Is As Easy As One Two Three
1. Request A Free Quote
2. Receive A Quotation
3. Have Your Gas Boiler Fitted
Simply Phone our Cobbs team and give them your details, or fill in your details on our gas boiler quotations on-line form and submit it in for a Free No Obligation Quote.
Arrange for your brand new gas boiler to be fitted on a day that’s best for you.
When you’re wanting to know about a new Boiler Replacement, the gas engineer will ask you some questions and look at your requirements and wishes regarding having your new boiler installed.
In some cases if you understand precisely what you require, this could be done over the telephone. At other occasions you may require a qualified Boiler Engineer to visit and survey your property. Some of the questions the Boiler Engineer might ask you or would identify while in your property would be:
- Are you replacing an existing gas boiler or is this a new gas boiler installation?
- If you’re having a boiler replacement where is your boiler at the moment?
- Does your property currently have a gas supply?
- Do you want a Combi Boiler, or another boiler type such as a traditional boiler, condensing boiler or a system boiler? Note: To find out more on these boilers, please read our Types Of Boilers page.
- Is the gas supply to your property sufficient to supply the requirements of your boiler and your household?
- Exactly where is the flue from your boiler?
- How many people live in your property?
- Approximately how much water do you use at the same time?
With this information they can get an overall idea about the requirements for your property.
They will then supply you with a couple of choices as to the boilers that are available to you and what is your best option. They will then provide you with your Boiler Installation or Replacement Quotation.