Special January Offer!!!!
£250 Discount Off Our Products
Boiler Replacement Bank Quay
New Boilers With Free Finance
Get a new Energy Efficient boiler fitted and start saving money on your gas costs immediately.
Boiler Replacement to satisfy all your requirements and budgets!
Contact Us Today To Get A Free No Obligation Quote
Having A Brand New Boiler Installed Is As Easy As 1 2 3
1. Request Your Free Quote
2. Receive Your Quote
3. Get Your Boiler Installed
Simply Contact our Bank Quay team and give them your details, or fill in your details on our boiler quotations online form and send it in for a Free No Obligation Quote.
Arrange for your brand new boiler to be installed at a time that is best for you.
When you are wanting to know about a new Boiler Replacement, the heating engineer will ask you a couple of questions and look at your requirements and wishes concerning getting your new boiler fitted.
Sometimes if you know exactly what you require, this maybe done on the phone. At other occasions you might need a trained Heating Engineer to visit and survey your property. Some of the questions the Boiler Engineer might ask you or would identify while in your property would be:
- Are you replacing an existing boiler or is this a new boiler installation?
- If you are looking for a boiler replacement where is your boiler at the moment?
- Does your property currently have a gas supply?
- Do you need a Combi Boiler, or another boiler type such as a traditional boiler, condensing boiler or a system boiler? Note: For more details on these boilers, please read our Types Of Boilers page.
- Is the gas supply to your property sufficient to supply the requirements of your household &a your boiler?
- Where is the flue from your boiler?
- How many people live in your property?
- Approximately how much water do you use simultaneously?
With this information they are able to get an overall picture regarding the requirements for your property.
They will then provide you with a couple of options as to what boiler types are available to you and what is your absolute best option. They will then give you your Boiler Installation or Replacement Quote.